Maryland General Practice and Litigation Law Firm Advocates for Clients' Rights and Achieves Clients' Goals
Towson attorneys deliver results with superior service and more than 140 combined years of experience Mudd, Harrison & Burch, L.L.P. is a respected general practice and civil litigation law firm serving clients in Towson and throughout the state of Maryland. We represent clients in family law, estate planning, personal injury, traffic and criminal cases, and general civil legal matters. If you need an attorney to draft a child custody agreement or a living will, or if you need representation in a business dispute or an insurance matter, then Mudd, Harrison & Burch, L.L.P. has the skills needed to represent you successfully.Established in 1984, Mudd, Harrison & Burch, L.L.P. has earned an impeccable reputation for outstanding legal skill, high-quality client service and favorable results. Attorneys Richard C. Burch, Douglas W. Biser and Andrew Janquitto have each earned the AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability. Richard C. Burch was inducted as a fellow of the American College of Trial Attorneys in 2010 and has been recognized by his peers as a Maryland Super Attorney for each of the last eight years. Andrew Janquitto has been recognized as a Maryland Super Attorney six times. Clients can expect the following when working with us:
- Superior litigation skills — We have a strong focus on litigation, with experience built over decades across multiple areas of practice, including the most complex cases. We draw on a deep file of litigation case histories to identify winning strategies for current clients.
- Quality client service — Clients receive personal attention from start to finish. We are accessible and responsive, answering questions and returning calls and emails promptly. We speak Spanish, Italian, French German and Dutch to accommodate our clients.
- Respect in the legal community — Mudd, Harrison & Burch, L.L.P. has been serving Maryland clients since 1984. Our solid reputation within the Towson legal community benefits clients in every negotiation, mediation and litigation matter we undertake on their behalf.
- Family law — Clients come to us for assistance with divorce, child custody, child support and mediation needs.
- Estate planning — We draft wills, trusts and guardianships and advise on estate tax issues.
- General civil and trial practice — Mudd, Harrison & Burch, L.L.P. represents clients in cases involving family law, divorce, breach of contract, property damage, personal injury, insurance coverage, products liability, business matters, zoning and more.