- Insurance Coverage
- Appellate Practice
- Maryland, 1983
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1991
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, 1997
- District of Columbia, 1997
- United States Supreme Court, 1996
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- J.D., cum laude, The Washington College of Law, The American University, 1983
- M.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 1984
- B.A., summa cum laude, Wilkes College, 1980
- Chairman, Maryland State Bar Association Section on Negligence, Insurance and Workers’ Compensation, 1997-98
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Maryland Super Lawyers, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Maryland Motor Vehicle Insurance (3rd ed. 2011, Lexis Law Publishing)
- “Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Maryland,” 21 U. Balt. Law Rev. 171 (1992)
- “Insurer’s Duty to Defend in Maryland,” 18 U. Balt. Law. Rev. 1 (1988)
- “Physical Damage Coverage For Motor Vehicles (Collision, Comprehensive and Named-Perils Coverages),” New Appleman on Insurance Law Library Edition, 2011
- Adjunct Professor, University of Baltimore School of Law, Insurance Law, 2001-02.
- Adjunct Professor, University of Maryland School of Law, Introduction to Appellate Advocacy, 1997-98.
- Adjunct Professor, University of Baltimore School of Law, Legal Analysis, Research and Writing, 1992-1996.